Film Poster Analysis

 

1. I think the story is about humanity as a whole. And I think the the blade runner is responsible for hunting down engineered humanoids 
2. Action, science fiction mostly,thriller
3.I think the target audience are teenagers who are interested in science fiction films


1. This film is based on Walt Disney’s theme park attraction of the same name
2.action,adventure,comedy
3.the target audience is young such as adolescent children upwards 



1.uzak is about a guy who leaves his Turkish village and travels to Istanbul in search of work
2.drama
3. The target audience are 20-37

 1. I think this is about an Italian boy who founds something that he shouldn’t find
2.mystery/drama
3.Older children that takes the historical events 


 1.I think bride&prejudice is about many couples preparing to marry face strong family objections 

2.romance,drama

3.I think the target audience is older people who are above 18

 1.I think this is about a boxer getting ready for her fight
2.action,drama
3.young teenagers around 15 and above




Comments