Sound video feedback and learner response

 1) Type up your feedback from your teacher.

WWW:

- Description included

- Use of video and still images

- Very good editing 

- Excellent contrapuntal which has a sense of unease and made it very powerful

EBI:

- fit the pictures in the frame.

2) Type up your feedback from fellow students - you can summarise key points if several students give you similar feedback.

WWW:
- Good contrapuntal
- Good use of parallel sound
- Videos and sound has a powerful effect
- Editing was amazing

EBI:
- fit the pictures in the frame.

3) Now reflect on your work and write your own evaluation of your video. Write a 'What went well' (WWW) paragraph and a paragraph for 'Even Better If' (EBI) underneath the rest of your feedback.

I think I have achieved this task as my parallel kinda matched my images and my contrapuntal part had an effect on the audience. I think I did a really good job with the editing. However, I could have made the editing in landscape rather than portraits.

4) Learner response: compare your own video against your evaluation of the top three videos in the class. Whose did you think was best and why? How could you have improved your own video?

I thought Tanisha's was the best as she managed to use happy images and colorful images which was very good. Her parallel matched perfectly and her contrapuntal had a effect on the audience. She has smooth transitions as well. I could had improved my video by possibly making my images contrast the music and make it fit in the frame.


5) Finally, what have you learned about the importance of sound to film and TV through this week's work?

I have learnt that sound is an incredible element of  film and TV as it can create a variety of meanings depending on the pictures making it have more meanings.

Comments