Ignite presentation learner response

 1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the categories. 

WWW: some good research- magazine cover.
some ref to representation.
mise on scene

EBI: pause on beginning
no full sentence
reading too much from board.
some slides without images.
timing would be improved.
 
1) 2
2) 3
3) 3
4) 2
5) 3
6) 2

2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write your own detailed WWW and EBI for your coursework concept and presentation as a whole.

WWW: well spoken.
the location matches with the theme of the song.

EBI: no full sentence.
add theories.
add images on your slides.

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film with the resources you have available? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others? 

my presentation will lead into my actual coursework production as it will help me improve my coursework. When i present my work, i get a chance to showcase my credibility and hard work, because it allows me to receive feedback from my peers and teacher, which can help me identify areas of improvement and refine my skills. For example i need to add theories to my presentation to link it back to my production and to write more for my statement of intent to reach 500 or more  to get more marks. Doing this enhances my communication skills and confidence in discussing my project to the class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mise-en-scene video recreation and learner response

Mise-en-scene analysis blog tasks

Cinematography blog analysis tasks